New Blog
-
Since I'm kind of bored of blogging and writing long posts with a lot of
gyan, I'm moving on to Posterous, a microblogging platform.
New blog link: sumitp....
Values
-
People: fight for core values of freedom, not for superfluous virtuosity,
even if the costs are high. If a government tries to add censorship to the
intern...
Making a Daily More Productive Working Flow
-
From the business, until be once yet pouring got it duckthemed phase in the
creative concepts must involved. The away, client feedback far and himself
to h...
This is not an update
-
Feels strange to see this page after a real long time and find nothing
interesting posted, so I think I'll do a bit of justice for the wider
audience.
Alr...
We're Moving
-
By Jeff Bailey, Open Source Team
Summer of Code is here and started! We have our new IRC channel, our
website is up, and we're looking forward to signing u...
Microsoft contests Information
-
Thought of sharing information about ongoing contests. 1. Microsoft High
Performance Computing Scholars program Prizes: Student Awards of $1000 and
Faculty...
AI harnesses for telco autonomous networks
-
As the telco industry transitions toward Autonomous Networks Level 4, a
fundamental architectural challenge has emerged: how do you build a secure,
relia...
Trade
-
[image: "You legs may have a comparative advantage at running, but we arms
have a competitive advantage at swinging hammers, so unless you accept that
we'r...